CDO Yugioh Duelist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CDO Yugioh Duelist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light of Friendship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
znas

Light of Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 pm

My Comeback yugioh deck, A friend helped me make this deck, Crow and Phayse.

Monster Cards 28
3-Neo Airknight parshat.
2-Tethys Goddess of Light.
1-Athena
2-Nova Summoner.
1-Shining Angel.
2-Honest.
3-Herald of the orange light.
2-Herald of the green light.
2-Herald of the purple light.
1-Majestic mech Goryu
1-Arcangel Kristya
2-Air knight parshat.
3-Hecatrice.
2-Zeradias Herald of the heavens.
1-Splendid venus

Spell Cards 7
3-Valhalla, hall of the fallen.
2-Sanctuary in the sky.
2-Union of family.

Trap cards 5
2-Beckoning light
3-Reckless Greed

Extra deck.
1-Ancient holy wyvern
1-Black rose dragon
1-Ancient fairy dragon.
1-Avenging Airknight parshat

The Goal of the deck is to have fun best played with friends.
Back to top Go down
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 pm

yep fun mo josh is to make opponents suffer.. XD i rmember your fortress of fire XD haahha kapoy kayao kalabanon hahaha

that is when defeat is an escape XD
Back to top Go down
znas

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Crow wrote:
yep fun mo josh is to make opponents suffer.. XD i rmember your fortress of fire XD haahha kapoy kayao kalabanon hahaha

that is when defeat is an escape XD

And thats why i stopped using the fort no one would play with me....
Back to top Go down
Deingel
Deingel

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 am

Why not put Gellenduo on this deck? It's easier to tribute him for Neo Airknight Parshat
Back to top Go down
PhAYSe

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 pm

He has Gellenduo, but only 1 copy. They're hard to get since they can only be found in the structure deck and nowhere else (japanese version). Its ineffective at only 1 copy, so he opted to take it out for something else. Shining Angel is a filler/replacement for the 3rd Summoning Nova. He needs 3 but only has 2, so Shining Angel will have to do until a 3rd copy is found.
Back to top Go down
Deingel
Deingel

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:37 pm

... how do you expect to summon neo parshath without gellenduo?
Back to top Go down
PhAYSe

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Valhalla dude. 3 Valhallas and 3 Hecatrice to search for Valhalla. BTH? Torrential? Purple herald. Need heralds back? Beckoning Light. I've seen this deck in action and this traumatized me. You don't want to be in front of this deck when he draws 10-15 cards on YOUR turn. Crow can vouch for me.
Back to top Go down
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 am

This deck can easily ram its way through my BF deck with the sheer force and speed of bringing down heavy hitters >.<..

What I have noticed is it has difficulty ONLY when he doesn't have Honest in his hand when you battle with his heavy assaulter..which is why i do not try and drag out the duel.

Tagging with this deck with my Counter Angel deck is just pure fun XD

this build is solid but the Level 1 Angel Engine will be more solid I think.. he just needs 3 Court of Justices.. since that will remove the slightly slower cards such as the deck searchers for more optimal beaters/support with:

Freya, The Spirit of Victory
Hanewata
Holy Light
Back to top Go down
znas

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 pm

*At Deinge,l Yup im currently saving up to get 2 more gellenduos, They really are way better!
*At crow yeah im tempted to bt those 3 courts maybe i should save up again ehehe.
Back to top Go down
Deingel
Deingel

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 am

Add more "Honest"s... Beat the hell out of your "friends"... haha
Why not use "Guardian of Order"? It may not be supported by the fairy cards, but you have a free 2500 ATK beatstick. And most of your cards are of the Light Attribute
Back to top Go down
znas

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 am

Deingel wrote:
Add more "Honest"s... Beat the hell out of your "friends"... haha
Why not use "Guardian of Order"? It may not be supported by the fairy cards, but you have a free 2500 ATK beatstick. And most of your cards are of the Light Attribute

Very Happy Heheh i would want another Honest cept limited t 2 sya eh, Currently following the ban and limited list nang konami.
gurdian of order is good i have 2 copies its just i dont seem to have space for it ehehehe,
Kapoy tangal cards or refix deck ^_^
Back to top Go down
Deingel
Deingel

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:34 am

Add lang diay? kailangan ba na 40 ang cards sa deck?
Back to top Go down
znas

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 am

Deingel wrote:
Add lang diay? kailangan ba na 40 ang cards sa deck?
Hmmm.... Ok sige eh try ko 42-44 cards oh yeah eh post ko ang new deck ko maya mga d-formers ehehehe ^^
Back to top Go down
Deingel
Deingel

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 am

hehe.. nice
Back to top Go down
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:06 pm

hahaha lol 44 card decks are already too slow.. thinner decks=faster decks..

hmm josh if it were me I would skip Guardian of Order, they stop your Tethys Draw loop and you can't discard them with declarers...

its not really a beat up strategy, its more like overwhelm them with Attack power they cannot easily take down because of control aspects...
Back to top Go down
PhAYSe

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 pm

And it messes up Unity of Family.
Back to top Go down
Deingel
Deingel

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 am

Sorry, forgot all about solidarity... Doesn't the Heralds have a fusion?
Back to top Go down
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 pm

its a ritual monster and yes, josh has plans of running that deck... >.> prob is ang meron palang ako are the ritual spells lol...

also do not forget Deck Count IS important!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light of Friendship   Light of Friendship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light of Friendship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CDO Yugioh Duelist :: All About Cards :: Decks?-
Jump to: