CDO Yugioh Duelist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CDO Yugioh Duelist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Dragon deck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhAYSe

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:20 am

Might as well post the contents of my dragon deck. A pure dragon deck, its primary focus is to control the field, restrict the opponent's actions and swarm with Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. It can pack a lot of explosive power and can easily swing the tempo of a game. Its weakness is during the damage step, restricting special summons, mass removal and of course, higher attack power. It specialized against Light and Dark decks, but it can hold its own against rogue/non light and dark decks.

Based on the Disaster Dragon play-style, it is very consistent and and one of the most popular variations of dragon decks ever made. This was christened and popularized by Richard Clarke of the Dragon Duelist Society, who took it to a Shonen Jump Championship and got himself a well-deserved feature match, an achievement for all pure dragon duelists around the world. I was also one of the few who influenced the creation of this deck-type's play-style, as me, Richard and a few others often had talks regarding the deck's strategy and sought to perfect it.

Without further adieu, here is my Red-Eyes "Fusion Star" Dragon (A.K.A. Ironic Dragons, named by Crow)

21 Monsters
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3
Light and Darkness Dragon
Material Dragon / Prime Material Dragon
Genesic Dragon / Genesis Dragon
Red-Eyes Wyvern x3
Core Chimair Drago / Koa'ki Meiru Drago x3
Masked Dragon x3
Dread Dragon
Delta Fly x2
Bomber Dragon / Exploder Dragon
Totem Dragon x2

12 Magics
Tempest / Heavy Storm
Cyclone / Mystical Space Typhoon
Brain Control
Mind Control
Foolish Burial
Dragon's Mirror
Future Fusion
D.D.R.
Burial from a Different Dimension
Earth Crusher / Smashing Ground x2
Lightning Vortex

7 Traps
Torrential Burial / Torrential Tribute
(Holy Barrier -) Mirror Force
Waboku x2 (sometimes swapped with normal Trap Hole)
Pit Fall of Hades / Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Burst Breath

Total: 40

Side Deck: 15
Red-Eyes Black Dragon (SD1 art... Wheeee~ <3)
Dark-Imprisoning Mirror x2
Light-Imprisoning Mirror x2
Mirror of Cursed Worlds x2
Pit Fall / Trap Hole x2
Dust Tornado x2
Dimension Prison
Waboku
God's Declaration / Solemn Judgment
Hurricane / Giant Trunade

Extra Deck: 15
Five God Dragon x2
Ally of Justice - Catastor
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary / Ice Barrier
Goyo Guardian
Chain Dragon / Iron Chain Dragon
Black Rose Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon
Explode Wing Dragon
Gigantech Fighter
Mental Sphere Demon / Thought Ruler Archfiend
Stardust Dragon
Scrap Dragon (Absolutely AWESOME)
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Boundary / Ice Barrier (Coming soon XD)
Trident Dragion

Last edited by PhAYSe on Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deingel
Deingel

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:27 pm

this is a billy deck.. make your own man
Back to top Go down
PhAYSe

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:18 am

Make my own? This IS my own. I own practically all of the cards mentioned above, originals, with the exception of Dimension Prisons and Trishula. I don't know what you're trying to imply.
Back to top Go down
Crow

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

huh this is not a billy deck, this is an Anti-meta build dragons actually >.>

and he did make some of the combos of the deck.. although he cannot say he made them all >.>

heheh Phil tanggala nalang sa ang D. Prison and Trishula UNTIL you actually get them hehehe XD

hahaha i know we al lwant that stupid Trishula hahaha XD

gotta save for it though huhuhu
Back to top Go down
liz7

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Deingel wrote:
this is a billy deck.. make your own man

billy deck? http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Deck

how is disaster dragon deck a fun deck? if you mean net deck? well the concept was certainly taken but hardly net deck.

@phil take out the OCG names its confusing (wtf is is earth crush... ow smashing ground?! lolz!) and lol on the sided REBD.

@anitz you are right about "ironic" this almost sounds like some other dragon deck player we know *cough*mike*cough*antimetametadeck* Razz and I here you doing the same deal with your BF? infernities that much of a threat?

<"z
Back to top Go down
Crow

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:29 pm

im doing meta build, >.> hmm difficult still with only 2 Sroccos... Elfen lands as adead draw most of the time O_O

hehhe kaya na ang Infernity though 3 icarus Attacks helps and siding in an additional Delta crow is ok, Book of Moon, MST and Icarus stops his OTK...

still lacking dd Crows for other decks in our area too >.>
Back to top Go down
liz7

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:40 pm

thats for game two when you start side decking, what about game 1 plan on main decking royal oppression?

<"z
Back to top Go down
Crow

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:43 pm

yep i do.. there are ways around it sa BF eh hehehe and you ca njsut trap stun it and icarus it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deingel
Deingel

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm sorry.. I meant that he based a deck that is tournament proven and has been consistent in it's use. I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
Crow

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:54 pm

well it isn't really netdecking (deck copying) he just took the basic skeleton of the deck and made his own changes to the build... XD

hehe k lang yan dude Smile he jsut got confused sa comment mo Smile
Back to top Go down
earlkyo

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm

ahahah kamo gyod no palaaway mo ky philbutt ahaha JOKE..
anyway scary deck phil XD ahahah i like the build i just hate ur corecimare drago ahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
PhAYSe

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Heh, no prob. Just so you guys know, I HELPED create the deck concept with Richard Clarke. Both of us are from the Dragon Duelist Society in pojo and all of us shared our strategies to form this deck. It was Richard who took it to a SJC and popularized it, making the standard DARK-based hopeless dragon obsolete in a way. In a nutshell, I was a part of the team who created the deck.

@liz
Remove the OCG names? Nu wai! Oh yeah, Red-Eyes BLACK Dragon is my partner card! He's the reason I went for a dragon deck in the first place~ Razz
Back to top Go down
earlkyo

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:47 pm

then main deck him.. JOKE ahaha he is part of ur side deck anyway ahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Dragon deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dragon deck.   My Dragon deck. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dragon deck.
Page 1 of 1